You wake up in the morning to start your day, and you find yourself stressed with the everyday routine that keeps you away from finding yourself. Get to work, drop off the kids at school, take the dog out, and so much more. You forget that you are valuable and that your care routine matters. Trust me, babes, this will not happen again if you add these six self-care habits to your day.
- Creating a night-time to-do list for the following day. This creates an organized schedule, and you will become more efficient in everything that you do.
- Wake up 30 minutes before and stretch your body, create a list of the things you are thankful for, and most importantly, mediate in silence while the kids are sleeping, the husband is getting ready, and the dog is eating.
- Do not forget to move your body, find time for your body to connect with something more than the stressful routine of life, try hot yoga, a gym routine, go on a walk, trust me, this will stimulate more natural energy in your body, plus you will sleep better.
- Prepare your clothes for the next day ahead of time; as women, we take a long time trying to find the perfect outfit for our next day; by preparing your clothes beforehand, you will have more time to get ready in peace.
- Have time to yourself; after a crazy day, we all want to grab our favorite pair of sweatpants and our favorite sweaters, and we want to chill out, watch Netflix and drink a cup of tea or a glass of wine. Trust me; this is perfect. Do not punish yourself for wanting to relax after a long day of work.
- This is my favorite habit: having some time alone with yourself and journaling about your day, taking notes, setting an intention for your next morning, and speaking positive words to yourself in the mirror. When you do this, you establish powerful energy around you. You find yourself ready to step into the shoes of a queen who is ready to take over the world.
Xo, Michelle Ramirez