Have you ever had any testing done? Bloodwork, pregnancy, breast cancer?
Just the thought of going to testing could be scary and intimidating, but what if we had the power to control the nervousness that comes with taking care of our health?
How can we control the situation to find peace and comfort when our minds become tricked by anxiety?
- Mediation can help with calming the nervous system.
- Prayers can bring comfort to the soul and the...
Water is the essence of life, one of the most powerful elements within nature itself. How can we have an element so beautiful and take it for granted?
We replace it with endless cups of coffee, soda, and alcohol and then add one cup of water a day.
Did you know that our body flushes water within us? Water has multiple benefits, some of which can lead to a healthy lifestyle.
- Not only does water provide us with thermal energy, but it also dissolves minerals, chemicals, and...
Why do we focus on what others think about ourselves? In the world that we live in today, we wonder what everyone thinks about ourselves; why is that? Why do we focus on the power of others' opinions?
If I had to guess, I would say that at least 50% of the population feels peer pressured between what others have to say and society's standards.
The average person finds themselves categorized in a selection of comments and views, but why do we do this to ourselves?
What is the...
It is essential to understand that you are more than what you see in the mirror.
Often, we are tricked by the perception of what a woman should represent.
Tall, short, small frame, curvy frame etc.
We work ourselves out by thinking that we are not good enough when we truly are.
Sometimes we even dress ourselves a certain way and forget the importance of feeling beautiful within our skin without worrying about the luxury name brands, our clothes, makeup, and even our hair.
Meditation has been a mantra of healing for many years; it is an escape from everyday life, a connection between your body, mind, and soul. These are a few reasons why meditation is an essential tool for your life.
- It calms the nerves down: relaxing your nervous system is a key element to your well-being; it promotes a less stressful lifestyle and allows you to breathe during stressful days.
- It helps with the power of our brain: it improves a better connection with...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.